Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
Broadcom BCM2837B0; 1.4 GHz Quad Core Cortex A53; 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM; 400 MHz Dual Core VideoCore IV GPU; 64Bit processor
The Raspberry Pi 3 is a small and affordable tiny computer that you can use to learn programming, create your own media center, home server, retro gaming console; almost anything you could think of.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ comes with a 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-band wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT)
The Couponic Price tracker doesn’t just track affiliate feeds, it tries to track every store that can offer a great deal or bargain. If you want to add a store to the engine, leave a comment below.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
Prices originally in US dollars have been converted to AUD using the current exchange rate. All retailers in the Price tracker ship to Australia.
The Couponic Price Tracker for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+:
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Prices
|Price history for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
Specification: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
|Item Weight (g)|
|Shipping Weight (g)|
|Date First Available|
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 customer review
|Best Sellers Rank|
690 in Electronics (See top 100) #234 in Electronics > Accessories > Computer Accessories #310 in Electronics > Computers, Components & Accessories