Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation)
Amazon Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control compatible smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible and more.; Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to…
Sleek and compact design makes Amazon Echo Dot a convenient addition to any room in the house. With its built-in speaker, you can place Echo Dot in the bedroom and use it as a smart alarm clock that can also turn off your lights. Or use Echo Dot in the kitchen to easily set timers and more using just your voice. With multi-room music support, you can play music across multiple Echo devices simultaneously (Bluetooth not supported for multi-room music).
- Amazon Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control compatible smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible and more.
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music Unlimited, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Play music simultaneously across multiple Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music. Services may require subscriptions or other fees; Bluetooth not supported for multi-room music.
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App. Also, quickly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Controls lights, switches and smartplugs with compatible connected devices from Philips Hue, LIFX, TP-Link, D-Link, Logitech Harmony and others.
- Hears you from across the room with seven microphones for far-field hands-free voice control, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled device.
- Always getting smarter – Alexa updates through the cloud automatically. Just ask Alexa to control compatible smart devices, request an Uber, book a restaurant with Dimmi, find a recipe with Taste and more.